Safety interlock switches with separate actuator are used where the position of doors, covers or safety screens must be monitored for safety reasons. For example, they can be used together with 3TK28 safety relays up to safety category 4.
Interlock switches with separate actuator are available in three versions.
- Molded plastic enclosure with mounting dimensions according to EN 50 047
- Metal enclosure with mounting dimensions according to EN 50 041
- Molded plastic enclosure outside of the standards that have arisen in this form in accordance with general market requirements.
The SIGUARD interlock switches with solenoid are exceptional, technically safe devices which restrict and prevent an unforeseen or intentional opening of protective doors, protective grilles or other covers as long as a dangerous situation is present (i. e. operation of moving parts after the machine has been
The safety switch with solenoid basically has two main functions:
- Enabling the machine with a closed and locked protective system
- Locking the machine with a opened protective system.